Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Kimono

I have always loved Kimonos. Yesterday/today, stardoll released a kimono in Folk. I couldn't resist it and bought it the second I saw it.
It may now be gothic or anything but if you use it right you can have an awesome alternative outfit.

Here is how I decided to use it today
It was a perfect opportunity to use my geshia mask.

It's a pretty simple outfit but in case you wanted to know what I'm wearing I'll list it up here:
Dolly Lola Hair - Sunny bunny 6sd
White Lady Mask - Archives, I bought it for 5sd. You can buy it for a similar amount
Cobalt Embroidered Kimono - Folk 16sd
Cobalt Sash Belt - folk 57sc
Black Lace Platform Wedges - Fallen Angel 74sc

I can't find a kimono exactly like that one so I'm just putting a semi similar one instead


Aaaaand I got the pic From

No comments:

Post a Comment