Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Stardesign Jewelry

Hey guys, I'm back. Lots of new things so I'm prob gonna post alot now.

First of all, you have probably noticed people with customized hairstyles. That is all thanks to the new stardesign jewelry.
Finally you can make your own jewelry, I really love it and I think its really easy to use.
It's superstar only though. There might come something later that is free for everyone.

Picture time!

This is how it looks like and here you can see your previous designs.

It's simple to use. You just drag the thing you wanna add to the mannequin, then you can resize, rotate or recolor however you want it.

Here is the one I designed. I made a hairpiece from an ear piercing.

If you want to share with everyone your idea you can comment or send me a line and I'll put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment